Pere Colomer Vidal
Research group: Chemometrics
Pere's motivations are science, research, and development to conserve the environment. Human activities exert pressure on the environment and natural resources, this is very important for us and our development in harmony with wildlife. He has good capacities to work in a research group and collaborate with other people to elaborate projects with the aim of detect pressures and pollutants in different matrices. His interests are ecotoxicology, environmental education, held and science, marine science, pollution prevention, project management, and scientific dissemination.
- Bachelor degree in Environmental Science (2011-2015). University of Barcelona.
- Master’s degree in Oceanography and Sea Management (2015-2016). University of Barcelona.
- Doctor of philosophy in Analytical and Environmental Chemistry (2017-Present). University of Barcelona.
- LABORATORY ASSISTANT (November 2010 to May 2011). IDAEA-CSIC, Department of Environmental Chemistry.
- RESEARCH ASSISTANT AND WILDLIFE KEEPER (July 2014). Wildlife Recovery Centre in Ebro Delta Natural Park, Government of Catalonia.
- RESEARCH ASSISTANT (September 2014 to July 2016). IDAEA-CSIC, Department of Environmental Chemistry.
- RESEARCH ASSISTANT (November 2016 to June 2017). IDAEA-CSIC, Department of Environmental Chemistry.
- YOUNG VISITANT RESEARCHER (July 2017 to October 2019). Guangzhou Institute of Geochemistry-CAS, State Key Laboratory of Organic Geochemistry
- TECHNICIAN (January 2020 to Present). IDAEA-CSIC, Department of Environmental Chemistry.