Maria Dulsat Masvidal
Funded by Severo Ochoa project
Research group: Chemometrics
Environmental Biologist (Autonomous University of Barcelona) with MSc in Envionmental pollution, toxicology and Health (University of Valencia). Currently performing Ph.D studies at IDAEA-CSIC, investigating the exposure and effects of legacy and emerging pollutants in avifauna and their habitats, using GC and LC methods coupled to high resolution mass spectrometry.
- May 2019 | Analysis of environmental organic pollutants in Important Birding Areas (IBA)- PhD Student| IDAEA –CSIC and SEO Birdlife
- October – February 2019 | Review of constraints for the collection and sharing of raptor samples and contextual data in Europe- Short Term Scientific Mission | Laboratorio de Orinitologia, University of Évora.
- July – September 2018 |Sampling environmental samples in Doñana National Park (Spain). Use of analytical hyphenated techniques as LC MS and GC MS – Student in practice| IDAEA-CSIC.
- 2018 | Study of ibuprofen toxicity in Daphnia magna, using acute and chronic toxicity tests – Master’s thesis| Department of Cellular Biology, Functional Biology and Physical antropology , UV.
- June – July 2017 |Sample preparation of skulls of Microtus arvalis – Department of Animal Biology, Plant Biology and Ecology, UAB. Work associated with the University of Valladolid.
- October 2016- June 2017 |Literature review about Endocrine Disruptors of Teleostean Fishes’s Reproductive Physiology- Bachelor’s Degree final Project | Department of Cellular Biology, Physiology and Immunology, UAB.
- January 2016- September 2016 | Soil toxicity test with Oppia nitens organized by Environment Canada. Soil toxicology test with Folsomia candida. And participation in a Biochar experiment with Hordium vulgare – Student in practice| CREAF
- PhD program in Terrestrial Ecology | 2019- Present | CREAF
- Master’s degree in Environment Pollution, Toxicology and Health| 2018 | Universitat de València (UV). Environmental toxicology specialisation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Biology| 2017 | Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB). Specialisation in Animal Biology.