Research group: Environmental and Water Chemistry for Human Health (ONHEALTH)
Enrolled in the Analytical Chemistry master program. Currently contracted (InChildHealth) at the Institute of Environmental Assessment and Water Research at the Spanish National Research Council (IDAEA-CSIC), carrying out quantitative determination of plasticizers and flame retardants in air samples by LS-MS/MS, GC-MS/MS and High Resolution MS.
- 2016-2019: BSc degree in chemistry – Environmental technology. University College of Ghent.
- 2019-2021: BSc degree in chemistry – Biochemistry. University College of Ghent.
- 2022-2023: MSc degree in Analytical Chemistry. University of Barcelona.
- 2019: Ikiam Amazon Regional University (Ecuador) – Determination of the physicochemical parameters and the biological values of the Misahualli River basin.
- 2021: University of Antwerp (Belgium) – Evaluating the impact of nitrogen deposition (nitrate and ammonia) on ivy plants by assessing both the leaf characteristics and the bacterial composition on the ivy leaves.
- 2021: Archipelagos institute for marine conservation (Greece) – Study the anthropogenic impact on the abundance, numbers, distribution, and behavior of marine mammals. Characterizing of the microplastic composition on seagrass blades.
- 2022: Institute of Environmental Assessment and Water Research, Spanish National Research Council (Spain) – Examining the ecotoxicological effect of micro- and nanoplastics by exposing them to cells.
- 2019-2020: University of Ghent (Belgium) – Lab assistant for extraction of meiofauna from soil samples and DNA-extraction of nematodes.
- 2022- current: Institute of Environmental Assessment and Water Research, Spanish National Research Council (Spain) – Determination of plasticizers and flame retardants in air and health implications on children.