IDAEA presents the training plans for the JAE Intro grants
1 June 2020
IDAEA presents the training plans for the “JAE Intro SOMdM” call
The Spanish National Research Council (CSIC) has opened the call for the JAE Intro SOMdM 2020 programm for Severo Ochoa centers, in which the Institute of Environmental Assessment and Water Research (IDAEA) will offer 6 grants.
The application period ends on June 15th and is done through the Electronic Office of the CSIC (https://sede.csic.gob.es/becas-severo-ochoa)
Check out the list of possible research projects presented by the IDAEA: Template-JAE-intro
Check out the full text of JAE Intro SOMdM 2020 call: Convocatoria_JAE_Intro_SOMdM_2020_COVID19_IDAEA
IDAEA presents the training plans for the “JAE Intro 2020” call
The Spanish National Research Council (CSIC) has opened the call for the JAE Intro: 2020 scholarships, included in the “Board for Extension of Studies” program, in which the Institute of Environmental Assessment and Water Research (IDAEA) proposes and leads 5 research projects. The application period ends on April 9th* and is done through the Electronic Office of the CSIC (https://sede.csic.gob.es/intro2020#).
The call offers a total of 250 grants, which can be requested by students enrolled in a 2019-2020 academic year degree who have at least 80% of the credits completed, students of a master’s degree during the 2019-2020 academic year and people who are already enrolled or have applied for admission to a master’s for the academic year 2020-2021.
The amount of each scholarship is 3000€ for a 5-month period with the possibility of a 4-month extension with the same amount. During this period, its beneficiaries will join, under the direction of the researcher responsible for the chosen work topic, one of the research groups of the CSIC centres.
The main objective of these scholarships is to offer students a first contact with the professional possibilities offered by CSIC institutes in the different areas of scientific research.
The work topics presented by the IDAEA researchers in this call are:
- [JAEINT20_EX_0067] Caracterización metabolómica de organismos anhidrobióticos: el caso de las plantas reviviscentes – Joaquim Jaumot.
- [JAEINT20_EX_0392] Caracterización química y toxicológica del agua clorada y de sus subproductos de desinfección – Cristina Postigo.
- [JAEINT20_EX_1029] Identification of molecular signatures of Endocrine Disruption Chemicals (EDCs) exposures using multi-omic data integration approach – Laia Navarro.
- [JAEINT20_EX_0133] Investigación de la presencia e impacto de los contaminantes orgánicos en el medio ambiente y el hombre – Miren López de Alda
- [JAEINT20_EX_0133] Absorción y translocación de productos farmacéuticos en sistemas suelo-raíz-planta – Sandra Pérez.
All the official information of the JAE Intro:2020 call is detailed in the Electronic Office of the CSIC: https://sede.csic.gob.es/intro2020#.
*This period is interrupted until the alarm state caused by the COVID-19 ends, however requests can be sent.