Job offer for PhD Fellowship in Artificial Recharge of Aquifers at the IDAEA
23rd December 2019
The hydrogeology Group offers a PhD fellowship to study water quality improvement during artificial recharge of aquifers under the Water-JPI European project MARadentro. As part of the project the candidate will collaborate with international and interdisciplinary partners.
The goal of the thesis is to assess the water quality improvement during soil passage and to optimize the reactive barrier design in order to improve the recharged water quality regarding contaminants of emerging concern (CECs), pathogens, and toxicity.
Information about the job position:
- Location and work center: Barcelona, IDAEA-CSIC (https://www.idaea.csic.es/)
- Annual remuneration: 16.800€
- Type of contract: PhD Student contract
- Duration expected: 4 years
- Advisors: Cristina Valhondo and Jesús Carrera
Application deadline: 19th January 2020.