CNR organizes a summer school on "Cell Model Systems" in Rome, Italy, from 16th to 20th June 2015. Their main objectives are to:
Under the Italian Presidency of the Council of the European Union and with the kind support of the European Commission, the National Research Council of Italy organized the conference ‘EuroMED Cooperation. Inland and Marine Water Challenges’, aimed at enhancing the international cooperation on research and innovation.
In the framework of the MAGHRENOV project, KIC InnoEnergy SE (the EU) and IRESEN (Morocco) launched a joint call for Innovation projects on Renewable Energies and Energy Efficiency, targeting Euro-Moroccan consortia. To contribute to consolidation of Euro-Moroccan consortia and provide all necessary information on the call, IRESEN and KIC InnoEnergy organize one-day brokerage event.
MENFRI organizes a traning on H2020 programme on the 4th March 2015 at the kenzi Tower Hotel. Twin Center, bd Zerktouni, 20 100 Casablanca. The overall objective of the training day is to give an overview of the Horizon 2020 EU programme (how it works, the participations rules, project life cycle etc.) with a focus on the possibilities available for the Mediterranean Partner Countries.
SIWI is implementing a regional Water Integrity Capacity Building Programme for the Middle East and North Africa region in collaboration with regional and local partners from 2014 to 2017. The programme is funded by Sida and builds on extensive experience gained from similar capacity building programmes in other regions.
The programme has the political endorsement in the five target countries and on December 4, 2014 it was officially labelled by the 43 member countries of the Union for the Mediterranean.
Beginning 1st February 2015 and until April 10, the MAGHRENOV consortium is officially opening its first call for innovation project for Euro-Mediterranean consortia who wish to develop innovative products or services in the field of RE&EE. A brokerage event will be held in Casablanca on March 13.
Applications to the Erasmus Mundus Master EDAMUS on Food Quality and Safety are open. The EDAMUS Master programme aims at developing internationally trained experts in the management of food quality and security. It is an International Master of Excellence, certified "Erasmus Mundus" by the European Commission, which selects the best students in the whole world.
Aix-Marseille University, together with its A*MIDEX partners - CNRS, Inserm, IRD, CEA, AP-HM, Centrale Marseille, et Sciences Po Aix - will hold an international conference "Aix-Marseille and the Mediterranean: scientific challenges and collaborations" on February 12th and 13th 2015 at Villa Méditerranée, with the support of the Regional Council and of the A*MIDEX Foundation.
We are happy to inform you that we are now accepting applications for the EUROSUNMED International School on Photovoltaics, Concentrated Solar Power, Storage, Grid Integration and the Economics of Renewable Energy from 28 to 31 March 2015 in Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt.
Online applications are open until 31 January 2015 (23:59 CET) at:http://www.eurosunmed.eu/forms/eurosunmed-2nd-international-school-application-form.
Union for the Mediterranean - UfM
- UfM Ministerial Conference on Strengthening the Role of Women in Society
- Barcelona Women Entrepreneurship and Investment Forum – Medaweek 2017
- Medaweek 2017 Barcelona: “Strength in Diversity, Our Economic Power”
- Third annual YOCOPAS (Youth Organised Collaboration on Peace and Sustainability) Conference – Meet. Connect. Act.
- UfM Energy and Climate Business Forum: Releasing renewable energy opportunities in the Euro-Mediterranean Region
EIB latest publications
CIHEAM press reviews
European Institute of the Mediterranean - IEMED - Spain
Consulat Général de France à Jérusalem
- Colonisation à Jérusalem-Est – menace d'expulsion visant la famille Shamsaneh à Cheikh Jarrah - déclaration des chefs de mission de l'UE
- Colonisation à Jérusalem-Est – expulsions à Cheikh Jarrah – visite à la famille Shamasneh (9 août 2017)
- Cérémonie au domaine national d'Abou Gosh (6 août 2018)
- Offre d'emploi - chargé(e) de projets Banque/Secteur privé
- Colonisation à Jérusalem-Est - expulsions à Cheikh Jarrah – visite de terrain de diplomates (2 août 2017)
The European Water Platform news
EIB latest news
- Meeting No. 509 of the Board of Directors
- Annual Economics Conference “Investment and Investment Finance"
- Meeting No. 508 of the Board of Directors
- Meeting No. 507 of the Board of Directors
- The role of social financial intermediaries in deploying financial instruments under the European Social Fund in the 2014-2020 programming period
Canal Investigación MINECO - Spain
- Preanuncio de la 1ª Convocatoria conjunta de Biodiversa y Belmont Forum de Proyectos Transnacionales con participación del MINECO en el marco de la ERA-NET BiodivScen: Scenarios of biodiversity and ecosystem services
- Información sobre la convocatoria 2017 de Acciones de Programación Conjunta Internacional (APCIN 2017)
- Información sobre la convocatoria 2017 de ayudas para incentivar la incorporación estable de doctores (IED 2017)
- España se adhiere a la principal infraestructura científica europea de observación oceánica
- El Observatorio Internacional del Telescopio de 30 metros y el IAC firman un acuerdo para su instalación en La Palma
Enseignement Superieur et Recherche - Europe et international - France
- Rencontre de Frédérique Vidal avec son homologue portugais, Manuel Heitor
- Frédérique Vidal rencontre son homologue singapourien, Ong Ye Kung
- "Make Our Planet Great Again" : un site pour faciliter la mobilisation en faveur du climat
- ESOF 2018 - Festival Science in the City
- Appel à projets pour le soutien linguistique et culturel aux étudiant.e.s réfugié.e.s
UN Food and Agriculture Organization - FAO Newsroom
- Japan is a global model for healthy diets, FAO Director-General says
- FAO and World Bank step up partnership to end hunger and poverty
- Addressing migration requires investments in sustainable rural development
- The Garden Toothbrush
- FAO Food Price Index dips again in April, led by sugar and vegetable oils