On April 23rd, The CIHEAM-Bari organized the International Workshop “Mediterranean Sustainable Food Systems - Towards the Expo Milan 2015; From Theory to Practice: Linking Territory, Food Quality Production, Food Consumption and Dietary Patterns for Improving the Sustainability of the Mediterranean Diet. The Apulia Case Study”. The international workshop was organized with technical collaboration of FAO in the framework of Agriculture and Quality project whose objective is the qualification and enhancement of typical food products of Apulia region.
On the Occasion of the Second Annual United Nations Sustainable Energy for All Forum, the Regional Center for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency, with the support of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites you to the Expert Session: "The Arab World’s Transition to Sustainable Energy Pathway: A Look from Inside" on 19 May 2015 at the Sheraton Times Square Hotel.
Organized on June 3rd 2015 within the framework of the project MARE, Mediterranean Activities for Reasearch and Innovation in the Energy sector, and one day ahead of the Mediterranean conference on the climate change which will take place in Marseille as well, this event will provide an executive workshop for SMEs, researchers and EU projects on the technology pillars of RES Microgrids, RES Desalination and Energy Efficiency in Buildings.
The Water and Development Congress and Exhibition is the biennial global event on water solutions for developing and emerging countries. You are invited to contribute to this event by sharing your knowledge and expertise with fellow professionals working on water resource, water supply and sanitation with a focus on emerging economies. You will join over 1000 water professionals from government, research institutes, consultancies, technology companies, NGO’s, service providers, and other key stakeholders from within and outside of the water sector.
The UNIMED General Assembly will be held in Rome on 21 and 22 October 2015. UNIMED General Assembly will be an important event to which all the rectors of our universities associated, their delegates together with the staff of international relations offices can join.
Integrating Arab e-infrastructure in a Global Environment, e-AGE, is the annual international conference organized by the Arab States Research and Education Network (ASREN), moving from one Arab country to another. e-AGE is in line with ASREN’s major objectives related to creating awareness, promoting R&E collaboration and joint activities and establishing human networks in order to facilitate collaboration and cooperation among researchers and academicians in the Arab region and the rest of the world.
The Water and Development Congress & Exhibition is the biennial global event on water solutions for developing and emerging countries. Stakeholders are invited to contribute to this event by sharing your organisation’s knowledge and expertise with leading professionals working on water resource, water supply and sanitation with a focus on emerging economies.
This new White paper, prepared by FAO and the World Water Council, aims to provide policy-makers with a helpful overview of the technical and economic aspects of water use in agriculture, with particular emphasis on crop and livestock production.
On Monday 13 April 2015, the report “Stakeholder Engagement for Inclusive Water Governance” was launched in Daegu, Korea during the session “Stakeholder Engagement in the Water Sector: How to Get There?” of the 7th World Water Forum.
Water Ministers of the countries of Western Mediterranean (5+5) and their representatives adopted last March 31th, 2015 in Algiers, the common strategy of water, marking the effective start of the Euro-Maghreb dialogue in this sector.
Union for the Mediterranean - UfM
- UfM Ministerial Conference on Strengthening the Role of Women in Society
- Barcelona Women Entrepreneurship and Investment Forum – Medaweek 2017
- Medaweek 2017 Barcelona: “Strength in Diversity, Our Economic Power”
- Third annual YOCOPAS (Youth Organised Collaboration on Peace and Sustainability) Conference – Meet. Connect. Act.
- UfM Energy and Climate Business Forum: Releasing renewable energy opportunities in the Euro-Mediterranean Region
EIB latest publications
CIHEAM press reviews
European Institute of the Mediterranean - IEMED - Spain
Consulat Général de France à Jérusalem
- Colonisation à Jérusalem-Est – menace d'expulsion visant la famille Shamsaneh à Cheikh Jarrah - déclaration des chefs de mission de l'UE
- Colonisation à Jérusalem-Est – expulsions à Cheikh Jarrah – visite à la famille Shamasneh (9 août 2017)
- Cérémonie au domaine national d'Abou Gosh (6 août 2018)
- Offre d'emploi - chargé(e) de projets Banque/Secteur privé
- Colonisation à Jérusalem-Est - expulsions à Cheikh Jarrah – visite de terrain de diplomates (2 août 2017)
The European Water Platform news
EIB latest news
- Meeting No. 509 of the Board of Directors
- Annual Economics Conference “Investment and Investment Finance"
- Meeting No. 508 of the Board of Directors
- Meeting No. 507 of the Board of Directors
- The role of social financial intermediaries in deploying financial instruments under the European Social Fund in the 2014-2020 programming period
Canal Investigación MINECO - Spain
- Preanuncio de la 1ª Convocatoria conjunta de Biodiversa y Belmont Forum de Proyectos Transnacionales con participación del MINECO en el marco de la ERA-NET BiodivScen: Scenarios of biodiversity and ecosystem services
- Información sobre la convocatoria 2017 de Acciones de Programación Conjunta Internacional (APCIN 2017)
- Información sobre la convocatoria 2017 de ayudas para incentivar la incorporación estable de doctores (IED 2017)
- España se adhiere a la principal infraestructura científica europea de observación oceánica
- El Observatorio Internacional del Telescopio de 30 metros y el IAC firman un acuerdo para su instalación en La Palma
Enseignement Superieur et Recherche - Europe et international - France
- Rencontre de Frédérique Vidal avec son homologue portugais, Manuel Heitor
- Frédérique Vidal rencontre son homologue singapourien, Ong Ye Kung
- "Make Our Planet Great Again" : un site pour faciliter la mobilisation en faveur du climat
- ESOF 2018 - Festival Science in the City
- Appel à projets pour le soutien linguistique et culturel aux étudiant.e.s réfugié.e.s
UN Food and Agriculture Organization - FAO Newsroom
- Japan is a global model for healthy diets, FAO Director-General says
- FAO and World Bank step up partnership to end hunger and poverty
- Addressing migration requires investments in sustainable rural development
- The Garden Toothbrush
- FAO Food Price Index dips again in April, led by sugar and vegetable oils